Project Manager / Scrum Master
We are looking for a passionate and energetic project manager/scrum master with IT finance experience to lead customer engagements. The candidate must have specific knowledge and application of IT services and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support. The successful candidate will be an effective communicator and facilitator with the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing software solution following agile methodology and PM best practices.
- Manage team activities and deliverables including: weekly status reports, sprint planning, release planning and scheduling, Scrum team statistics, project dependencies/risks.
- Work with Product Management, Business Analyst, Architects, and UI designers to plan ahead and ensure product backlog is prioritized, groomed, and has sufficient detail, so that it is ready to be worked on by Scrum teams to avoid any downtime, ambiguity or rework.
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope.
- Strong project management experience with IT and/or finance projects.
- Understanding and experience with software development project lifecycles.
- Strong communication (oral, written and presentation) skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Energetic and motivated self-starter who is able to work well through ambiguity and drive results.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
If interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.